Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing My Chicken Noodle Casarole

My Chicken Noodle Casarole. Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers. Wonderful as leftovers topped with melted cheese! The best chicken noodle casserole you will ever eat.

My Chicken Noodle Casarole My Chicken Noodle Casserole is super creamy, thanks to a sauce I made from stock thickened with beurre manie (butter and flour) and sour cream. I finished the casserole with a blanket of melted cheddar on top, wide egg noodles underneath, and moist chunks of chicken throughout. This Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe is the best - the definition of comfort food! arab have My Chicken Noodle Casarole using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Chicken Noodle Casarole

  1. It's 1 (5 oz) of can chicken.
  2. You need 1 (10.5 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
  3. It's 1 (10.5 can) of cream of celery soup.
  4. You need 1/2 cup of milk (I used 2%, but you can use whatever you have).
  5. You need 1/2 cup of beef broth (this is all I had on hand).
  6. You need 1 of chicken drum stick.
  7. You need 3 of chicken thighs.
  8. You need 1 can of corn.
  9. You need 1 cup of frozen water veggie blend (cauliflower and broccoli).
  10. It's of Utencels.
  11. It's 1 of baking sheet big enough to put chicken on.
  12. It's 1 of large mixing bowl.
  13. It's of Rubber spatula.
  14. Prepare 1 spoon of for mixing.
  15. It's of Casserole pan (2.5 quart).
  16. You need 4 qt of sauce pan.
  17. Prepare serving spoon of Large.
  18. Prepare of Notes.
  19. You need of Use about 2.5 lbs chicken. I just used what I had on hand.
  20. You need of For the milk use what ever you prefer or have.
  21. Prepare of I'd recommend chicken broth. I only had beef broth on hand.

It comes together with all the flavors of homemade chicken noodle soup but in a delicious cheesy chicken noodle casserole. If you are looking for comfort food, it doesn't get much more comforting than this delicious. Who doesn't love chicken noodle soup? This chicken noodle casserole is the adult-approved version of the original classic.

My Chicken Noodle Casarole instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Place chicken on backing sheet and bake for 30 min. Set aside to cool.
  3. In the large mixing bowl mix all ingredients besides noodles and chicken together.
  4. Shread the chicken and put in bowl. Mix together.
  5. Cook egg noodles for about 10 min. Drain put in mixing bowl. Stir till combine..
  6. Pour in 2.5 qt casserole pan and bake 1 hour..

Even better, it cooks up in under an hour on even your busiest days! This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®. I received compensation to write this post That's why I wanted to share with you all my favorite family-pleasing (and easy) Loaded Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole! Make Ahead Freezer Meal: Assemble as directed (including topping with the.

Subscribe Our Newsletter