Recipe: Delicious My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken

My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken. This Weight Watchers Chicken Salad makes me happy as well. For more information, see my disclosure page here. Chicken salad is such a versatile recipe.

My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken I am a wife and mother working outside the home. Please follow along my Weight Watchers Journey to. These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Protein Bites are a healthy Weight Watchers snack idea! arab cook My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken

  1. It's 1/4 cup of water.
  2. Prepare 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
  3. You need 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
  4. Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
  5. Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
  6. Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
  7. Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
  8. It's 1 small of onion.
  9. Prepare 5 medium of chicken breasts.

Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki is a versatile kid-friendly Crockpot recipe with low WW FreeStyle Points making it perfect for your SmartPoints meal plan! Weight Watchers Friendly Butter Chickenfoodmeanderings.com. ground cumin, cayenne, tumeric, chicken breast, non fat Greek. These serving sizes are generous and this is a very filling meal. A wonderfully tasty Weight Watchers chicken recipe that is best served with mashed potato for extra comfort!

My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Remove all skin and fat from chicken - can substitute chicken breasts for legs, thighs.
  3. Finely chop up one small or medium onion - I prefer white, but you can use yellow.
  4. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
  5. Place chicken into non-stick dish - doesn't need to have a lid.
  6. Pour ingredients over chicken.
  7. Place in oven for one hour or until tender. I flip half way through. Make sure to baste frequently..
  8. Serve over rice - I love Jasmine to rice, but can use plain to rice or even noodles.

I was given a free one month subscription to Weight Watchers to try their new Simple Start plan and write about my experience. Though I was compensated Especially concerning the Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Last week I mentioned how excited I was to begin my new journey to a healthier me. Make dinner a point-friendly affair with these Weight Watchers chicken recipes from Food.com. Rethink your weeknight chicken dinner without worrying about busting your diet thanks to these point-perfect Weight Watchers-friendly recipes.

Subscribe Our Newsletter